Big Data Expert
MonkeyPatch IT expertise company is looking for Back-End consultants. Are you a technophile and like technical challenges? Would you like to join a dynamic team passionate about IT?
Position and missions
In love with technology, you have taken the challenge of investing in Data processing projects. Now is the time to capitalize on your experience by working on complex and large-scale projects.
You will perform the following tasks:
- Support our project teams and customers as an Expert in Big Data technologies
- Intervene on projects to set up data platforms with high constraints (volumes, processing, etc.)
- Provide technical advice and expertise
- Ensure a permanent monitoring around the uses, technologies in the field of BigData and Machine Learning
- Evaluate volume growth rates and set up accordingly.
- Test the analyses and extractions that meet the most common needs.
Within our team, you will also be required to regularly participate in technical events to confront new technical orientations and share your know-how.
You are comfortable helping development teams to perform better, and if necessary, you are able to help them develop. You are familiar with one or more of these technologies:
- Hadoop, Spark, Tensflow
- BigData algorithms (MapReduce, k-means, ML, …),
- Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, SolR
- At least one programming language according to: Python, Scala, Go, Java
Terms and conditions
- Place of work: Toulouse
- Compensation: Attractive
- Type of contract: permanent contract