MonkeyPatch IT expertise company is looking for Back-End consultants. Are you a technophile and like technical challenges? Would you like to join a dynamic team passionate about IT?
Position and missions
As a Back-End expert, you are not afraid to immerse yourself in Back End programming languages and databases. You will have as missions:
- Contribute to back-end development
- Propose new features and improvements
- Provide technical advice and expertise
- To be a force of proposal on performance and architecture
- Ensure a permanent monitoring around the uses and technologies in the field of the server and database
- And (depending on missions and experiences) ensure the technical lead of the project
Within our team, you will also be required to regularly participate in technical events to confront new technical orientations and share your know-how.
You master one or more Back End technologies and pay attention to the performance and reliability of your development. You are used to working in an agile environment. You practice these technologies:
- At least one of the languages: Java, Kotlin, Scala, Go, Ruby, Rust
- Messaging AMQP, Kafka, JMS
- Web services mainly REST
- Databases NoSQL, SQL
- Unit tests, Integration tests….
Front end knowledge is a plus.
Terms and conditions
- Place of work: Toulouse
- Compensation: Attractive
- Type of contract: permanent contract
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator